Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology ( Buet ) Online Application Form Submission
- An applicant should first submit properly filled online application form available at the University website (www.buet.ac.bd). A recently taken passport size color photograph (approximately 300×350 pixel and at most 75 KB size) and the signature (either scanned or photographed, approximately 300×80 pixel and at most 20 KB size) should be uploaded (preferably in the JPG format) with the application form.No writing and no attestation are allowed on this photograph. No illegibility or deformation is allowed in the photograph and signature.
Note that the photograph and signature will be verified in the examination hall.
- A “Preview of Application” page of the duly completed application form with photograph and signature will appear when the “Preview” button is clicked. Information given in the application form can be edited, if necessary, by clicking the “Update” button.
- The corrected application form with clear photograph and signature can then be submitted finally by clicking the “Submit” button.
- The successful submission of the application form will generate a confirmation page where a 5-digit Application Serial No. and other relevant instructions will be given. A PDF version of the “Receipt of Application” will be generated automatically when the “Download Receipt of Application” button at the bottom of the confirmation page is clicked. The applicant should take a print out of this “Receipt of Application” on A4 size offset (80 gsm) white paper and keep it safe. You may use Black & White or Color printer for printing the Receipt of Application.
- In the “Application Form” and “Receipt of Application” of some applicants the following symbols may appear:
E: For applicants having GCE “O” Level / GCE “A” Level certificate and applicants passed from a foreign education board.
T: For tribal applicants.
S: When the information provided by the applicant differs from the relevant information collected from the relevant education board.
R: When the information provided by a tribal applicant differs from the relevant information collected from the relevant education board.
Besides the “Receipt of Application”, a PDF version of the application form will also be generated for these applicants with such symbols. The applicant should take a print out of the application form on one side of white 80 gm (gsm) A4 page (three pages). The first two pages of this 3-page file contain the “Application Form” that has been filled up online, and the third page is the “Receipt of Application Form”. The applicant should keep this application form safe and follow Step 4 for further action.
Incoming search terms:
- sust ac bd (77)