Dhaka University admission 2011-12 Ka Unit
15 Sep 2011
Study Level :
Applications are invited in the prescribed Form from eligible students to take Bachelor Degree in Dhaka University in session 2010-2011 of all units (KA, KHA, GA, GHA & Cha). The preliminary application forms for admission to First Year Honors at the University of Dhaka for the academic year 2011-2012 of all units (KA, KHA, GA, GHA & Cha) can be submitted form by INTERNET from 16-08-2011 to 15-09-2011.
KA Unit — For Students of Science & Agricultural Science groups only.
- The students who have passed H.S.C. in Science group or Agricultural Science group or Alim in Science group under Madrasa Education Board, and have a GPA totaling at least 8.00 (excluding fourth/additional subject) in their S.S.C. and H.S.C. or equivalent examinations are eligible to apply for admission..
- All Departments of the Faculties of Science, Biological Science, Pharmacy faculty, Earth & Environment Science and Engineering of Dhaka University are in this unit.
Some General Rules (Applicable for all Units)
- All applicants must fulfill the criteria set by the concerned Units and Departments/Institutes.
- G.C.E. Students: Students who have passed at least 5 subjects at the O Level Examinations, and at least 2 subjects at the A level examinations on 2010/2011, and out of these seven subjects, have at least B grade in 4 subjects and C grade in 3 subjects are eligible to apply.
Admission under Quota:
- Any student willing to be considered for admission under Ward Quota, Indigenous/Ethnic Quota, Blind Quota or Freedom Fighter(s) Children Quota must indicate the relevant quota in the preliminary application form, and submit with the form the required documents as proof of eligibility for the concerned quota.
- In the case of Ward Quota, certificate from the concerned Chairman/Director/Office head of the Department /Institute/Office of Dhaka University; for the Freedom Fighter(s) Children Quota certificate from the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs; for Indigenous/Ethnic Quota, certificate from the concerned Tribal Chief or Divisional Commissioner must be submitted with the primary application form to the concerned Unit office.
Dates of Admission Tests
- Ka Unit : 14.10.2011