Government of Ireland offers 2012-2013 Master’s Scholarship for Indian students
Name: The Government of Ireland offers Fully Funded Master’s Scholarship 2012-2013 for Indian students at Ireland.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 14th June 2012
- Be an Indian national
- Applicants must currently be in receipt of an offer letter to study at one of the following participating Irish Universities:
- Dublin City University,
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
- University College Cork,
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
You must include the following documents:
- A completed and signed hard copy application form
- A copy of your original offer letter(s)
- 2 passport photographs with your name printed clearly on the back of each.
Co funded by the Government of Ireland and Irish Universities, this fully funded scholarship programme is for students from India who have successfully gained a place on a 1 year Taught Masters Programme from one of the participating universities for the academic year 2012-2013.
For more info. please copy and visit -