HP COMBINED PRE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST 2012 APPLICATION FORM
Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test (HP-CPMET-2012) for admission to MBBS & BDS Courses in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges including Private un-aided Dental Colleges (State/Management Quota Seats) in Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2012-13 will be held on May 25, 2012(Friday) at Shimla, Mandi, Dharamshala and Hamirpur Examination Centres
Last date for Registration : 20th April,2012
Examination Date : 25th May, 2012(Friday)
1. For State Quota Seats in Govt.Medical/Dental Colleges and Private un- aided Dental Colleges:
a. Children of Bonafide Himachali/Himachal Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Govt. and who have passed atleast two examinations out of four i.e. Middle, Matric, +1 & +2 or its equivalent from the recognized School(s)/College(s) situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh only are eligible to apply for this test. The children of Defence Personnel/Ex-Servicemen/Employees of Central Govt./U.T./Other State Govts. AND Employees of Autonomous Organisations/Semi-Govt. Bodies of Central Govt./U.T./Other State Govts./Children of Himachal Govt. Employees/H.P. Govt. Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies wholly owned by the H.P.Govt. who are Bonafide Himachali and living outside the State of H.P. on account of their service/posting are also eligible to apply for the test, however, they are exempted from the condition of passing two examinations from the School(s) situated in the State of H.P.
b. The Bonafide Himachali students who are admitted to Navodaya School(s) situated in Himachal, but passed Matric or +2 examination under the exchange programme from other Navodaya School(s) in the country are also eligible to apply for this test.
2. For Management Quota Seats( only in Private Un-aided Dental Colleges): Under this quota, there will be no domicile and schooling conditions, both Himachali and non- Himachali interested candidates can compete in the entrance test subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualifications and age as given.
3. For Children of J&K Migrants: Who possess the minimum educational qualifications and age as given can compete in this test against the seats reserved for them.
4. For Children of Tibetan Refugees: Who possess the minimum educational qualifications and age as given and duly sponsored by the Tibetan Govt. in Exile can compete in this test against the seats reserved for them.
5. For NRI Candidates: Who are residing abroad and have passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) from abroad and possess the minimum educational qualifications and age as given can apply on the prescribed application form available in the prospectus direct to the Principal(s) of the concerned Medical/Dental College(s). They are not required to take the entrance test.
Source : http://hpuniv.nic.in/pdf/CPMT2012.pdf
Application form :