Islamic University of Technology (IUT) admission 2011- 2012 circular
15 Sep 2011
Study Level :
|Start date to apply||16 Aug 2011 How to Apply|
|Last date to apply||15 Sep 2011|
|Display grades of all applicants||18 Sep 2011|
|Verification of grades*||19-20 Sep 2011 (9 AM – 1 PM)|
|Publication of List of Candidates Eligible
for Admission Test
|20 Sep 2011|
|Admission Test||18 Oct 2011, Tuesday (venue: IUT Campus)
MCQ Based Test: Total Marks 100 (Math: 30, Physics: 30, Chemistry: 20, English:20)
25% marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Language of the question paper is English
|Publication of Merit List for Admission||19 Oct 2011|
- Candidates for the above Programme must have minimum GPA 4.5 in both S.S.C.(equivalent) and H.S.C.(equivalent) Examinations
- Candidates who passed ‘O’–level and ‘A’-level Examinations must have scored minimum grade “B” in each subject (Bengali, English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Candidates must have passed H.S.C (equivalent) examination either in 2011 or 2010
- Candidates must be muslim male student.
- Students from Bangladeshi Boards: Candidates must apply through Teletalk SMS service from 16 August 2011. Download Instruction.
- Students from O-Level and A-Level: Candidates must apply through website first .
Incoming search terms:
- iut admission test question papers (20)
- www iutoic-dhaka edu result (19)
- iut admission 2011 (15)
- iutoic dhaka admission (15)
- IUT admission 2011-12 (12)
- iutoic dhaka admission results (11)
- Islamic university of technology admission (10)
- iut bangladesh admission 2012 (10)
- iut question bank (4)
- iut admission question bank (3)